Electroserv, has been rocking the instrumentation scene for almost 50 years! We are looking for a Project Engineering Manager with strong experience in EC&I.
Why choose us?
Joining Electroserv presents an exciting prospect to oversee a series of ongoing projects spanning from £100k to £1M. With direct client interaction, you’ll foster strong relationships whilst maintaining full control over your schedule to ensure seamless project execution at the upmost level of excellence.
- A total reward package of £55k to £75k which includes a base salary of £35k to £45k (based on experience and expertise).
- Heavily Subsidised Canteen – Forget the boring lunchbox.
- Company Car
- Company Events – Because we love celebrating victories.
- Company Pension – Secure your future.
- Employee Mentoring Program – Opportunities to grow and mentor.
- Flexitime for your work-life balance.
- Free onsite parking – No parking hassles here.
- Health & Wellbeing Programme – Stay in prime shape.
- Sick Pay – We’ve got your back when the going gets tough.
The Ideal Person
We need a confident and assertive Project Engineering Manager who can lead the charge independently. If you’re armed with a Degree, HND or HNC in a relevant field and ready to embrace ongoing training, we want to meet you! Mechanical experience is a bonus.
Your Daily Role
- Take the helm of multiple projects, being the go-to guru for clients.
- Juggle up to 4/5 projects at once with finesse.
- Apply your engineering mastery to meet our client’s needs.
- Keep the ship sailing by managing our team and sub-contract personnel.
- Liaise and control piping, mechanical and electrical contractors to deliver a successful outcome.
- Create a project strategy that identifies the critical elements and develop procurement plans.
- Regularly conduct project control, accounting, and risk analysis.
- Follow a well-crafted execution plan from inception to commissioning such as shutdown turnaround requirements, pre-commissioning turnover sequence requirements, start-up requirements, training requirements – you know best with your electrical and instrumentation knowledge!
- Sometimes, get your hands dirty – we love a ‘hands-on’ hero!
- A Degree, HND or HNC in Electrical Engineering.
- A knack for managing turn-key projects like a pro.
- A powerful engineering background.
- Time management skills to successful deliver the project with precision.
- The ability to lead cross-functional teams to achieve project greatness.
- Exceptional communication skills to impress clients and colleagues.
- Flexibility to adapt as the business soars to new heights.
- Strong leading and writing skills to showcase your team player spirit.
- Knowledge of DSEAR requirements.
- Experience in the art of Management of Change and Hazard Operability studies.
- The art of crafting work packages for tender and contractor appraisal.
Join our team
If you’re thrilled by the idea of building projects from inception to commissioning as a full-time permanent EC&I Project Manager, and you’re the hero we’ve described, we want you in our Electroserv team!