From £603.00 (+ VAT)
EPC3004 Programmable Controller
The EPC3000 range of programmable single loop process and temperature controllers, maximizes efficiency and repeatability and is certified for cybersecurity communications robustness.
Accuracy and Repeatability
- Process inputs are fast and accurate, with exceptional thermal stability, aiding precise and consistent control over long periods without calibration drift.
- Recalibration and user calibration correction functions are available to further improve accuracy.
- The Eurotherm PID algorithm delivers fast reacting and repeatable control and has been enhanced in the EPC3000 range to further reduce overshoot.
- Rapid rise to operating temperature and low oscillation helps improve yield.
- PID settings may be adjusted to suit specific process operating regions, helping deliver optimum performance.
Connectivity and Cybersecurity
- The EPC3000 controller range is Ethernet enabled as standard and is the first Eurotherm controller to be designed and certified to meet the stringent cybersecurity requirements of Achilles® Communications Robustness Testing Level 1.
- Ethernet communications are supported via a standard RJ45 connector, providing fast access to process and diagnostic information as well as connectivity to external PLCs, SCADA systems and IIoT technologies.
- Modbus RTU serial communication is also supported.
A PC-based configuration app, Eurotherm iTools, may be downloaded free of charge for use with Ethernet or Serial Modbus, or with an optional USB connector. The USB connector powers the instrument for convenient desktop configuration.