From £87.00 (+ VAT)
- Linearised temperature measurement with TC sensor.
- Amplification of bipolar mV signals to a 4…20 mA signal, optionally linearised according to a defined linearisation function.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5334B to measure temperatures within all TC ranges defined by the norms.
- Cold junction compensation (CJC) with a built-in temperature sensor.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
Mounting / installation:
- For DIN form B sensor head or DIN rail mounting with a special fitting.
- NB: As Ex barrier we recommend 5104B, 5111B, or 5114B.